Tuesday 5 May 2009

I love my birthday!




My parents are actually truly amazing. You know those parents who buy rubbish hand knitted jumpers or socks for their offspring? That never happens to me. Such are my wonderful parents so accustomed to my stylish ways, for my birthday they take me shopping. Big grins all round! (Except my dad, who by shop four usually looks as if he wants to commit suicide.) 
This year, I did very very very well I feel. I am nearly prepared for the summer months, yay me. I've worked out that I just need 11 more pairs of shoes and then my collection is complete! 
But anyway, back to the extremely cute clothes that have been purchased and pictured above.
Well, from Dorothy Perkins I found these fantastic multi strap lace ups with a splash of gold on the heel. Looooooovvvveeeeely! They work with jeans for the pub, a mini skirt for the club, a knee length skit for work. And just £38 as well. Proper bargain. Even my dad was impressed. 
Next up, my parents gave all their money to Top Shop. Just look at this Gossip Girl preppy long red cardie with apple detail on the pocket. So cute! And only £32. 
Then, this rather cute floral mini also for £32.  I know I have one already but this one was a totally different colour scheme! Much more summer. 
And finally, this super cute stripy poplin dress for £45. Soooo perfect for all those days wandering about Clapham Common! I just need to get some white multistrap sandals to go with it. And I've seen the perfect pair in Faith! Shoe pervert post coming right up. 
 

 

No comments: