Monday 11 May 2009

The perfect dress

For my birthday party I think I wore the perfect dress. It was the perfect shade of red, it was perfectly cutesy but also very sexy.
The fifties style flarey skirt was so much fun to dance in. It had a tantalising little cut out at the back as well as a very sweet little bow.
It was tight, fitted with wide supportive straps that added to it's oh so fabulous vintageness and you didn't need to bother with a bra.
And I absolutely adore its runched sweetheart neckline. I feel it made my boobs look rather mavellous indeed.
Slick on some red lipstick and some gold jewellery, some leapord print heels and matching clutch and I was retro fabulous.
Brilliantly if you add more gold jewellery, patterned black tights and my black goth shoes - as previously shown in shoe pervert - you have this whole new Peaches Geldof esque look. (I know she's a bit of a brat but I do like her clothes!)
For another look you can mix with the white shoes as also mentioned on my last shoe pervert (and yes, one amazing person did actually buy them for me, and this amazing person wasn't me with my credit card!) loads of pearls and you have a whole new look again. So very versatile.
This is the dress I have been looking for all my life. AND it was only £39.99 from River Island! Once again, thanks mummy and daddy for another fabulous birthday present!
(And before you ask, the Lion on my shoulder is my daemon.)

No comments: