Thursday 2 April 2009

How I love ladies named Lois...

As a kid Lois Lane was one of my favourite characters. She was the reason I decided to become a journalist. Now I have fallen in love with a different Lois, and this time she isn't fictional.
When Lois Winstone premiered the new classier Ann Summers gear in December I admit it totally passed me by.
But yesterday as I strolled on past Ann Summers, her picture caught my eye. She did look damn hot in her basque as she clung to an ornate bird cage. Very 1930's with an edgy bohemian twist.
So my shopping madness ensued as I walked inside. The sexiest pair of black stockings with a cute little red bow costing £8 were purchased along with two suspender belts, one red, one black, both £8 each.
I've decided I will no longer be a tight wearing woman. Stockings are much more hygenic, lady like and you don't get that awful seam under clothes or imprinted onto your stomach when you undress. It also makes you feel much more together and sexy when a man undresses you during an impromptu rendezvous.
Just a shame it's so god damn fiddly, is it worth sacrificing that extra ten minutes in bed to faff about with stockings and suspenders every morning before work?
Only time will tell if I can keep it up.

No comments: