Wednesday 22 April 2009

Two loves of the week - quilted patent purses and Marilyn Monroe hair



I'm considering a style change. 
For nearly three years I have sported a bob, albeit a curly one.
I'm bored. And I'm fed up with the way my hair keeps flopping as of late. I feel shabby. I hate feeling shabby.
So I'm going to tootle down to my hairdressers at the weekend and see if she can turn me into a ginger Marilyn. It's pin curls a go go. 
So if you want to see me, get in your invites now, because from this weekend, I'm going to be far too busy spending hours pin curling my hair to actually see anyone. 
In keeping with the retro glamour, just look at this beautiful patent quilted cream purse I spied in Urban Outfitters. At £20 it's a little steep for a purse. But look how pretty! 

No comments: