Monday 16 February 2009

My latest crush... a floral mini


 To cure my 'single on Valentines' depression at the weekend, I went shopping. 
(See I told you it's how I deal with everything... except maybe debt management.) 
I may not have received any flowers or cards this V day but I did acquire a new sartorial obsession: The floral bubble mini. 
I keep daydreaming about it. How good it would look with shoeboots, stripy tights, an elbow sleeved tuxedo jacket and loads of gold necklaces. It's the perfect between season item, updating your woolies with a shot of spring hopefulness but when the weather does (finally) warm up you can wear it with bare legs and a vest top. 
There is one at New Look right now for just twenty quid. Annoyingly they didn't have my size at the weekend but I WILL find my size. I will, I will, I will, even if I have to scour every single New Look in the land. 
I have to be that girl on the tube in her floral bubble mini skirt and shoeboots, I HAVE to be! 

No comments: