Wednesday 11 February 2009

Look magazine is copying me!!

I can't believe it. I flick through my style bible that is Look magazine and come to a torrid realisation: Look magazine is copying me! I am more trend savvy than my own bloody style bible!
Here is my proof:
In this weeks Look there is a three page feature on tassled bags and clutches, three weeks after I wrote about the trend.
A pair of platform lace up shoe boots are featured on the celeb style page - I bought virtually the same pair THREE YEARS AGO, pulled them for the recesses of my shoe shelves and started wearing them again about a month ago.
To top it off, two pairs of the shoes I have featured on Shoe Pervert weeks ago from the new Top Shop collection are in this weeks Look! Also, forgive this aside but loving Emma Cook's zip shoes for Top Shop. Unique, tough and girlie ruffley all at the same time. Fabulous. Shame about the £95 price tag.
Well, at least you know this is truly the place to come for the fashion forward.
If that isn't proof enough I did a fashion quiz in this months Glamour. I fared as 'So Obsessed, you worship at the alter of all things fashion.' Well yes, I do agree with that.

No comments: