Monday 23 November 2009

Frocks of the future?

At the fashion party I mentioned the other day I got chatting to this lady called Alice Wilby. She had a very nice broach on her coat, I told her I liked it and things went from there.
Turns out she is a stylist who runs an online eco lux fashion magazine called Futurefrock (www.futurefrock.com) created to 'feed your fashion fix without compromising your ethics.' 
It's a pretty slick affair, with lots of beautiful on-trend photoshoots and and environmentally-friendly fashion items, all sourced ethically. There is a range of prices from £400 for a pendant to £40 for a skirt.  
I wanted to share this website with the world, and basically, get your thoughts! 
So what do we think? Pretentious rubbish that just makes those of us on the breadline feel guilty because we can only afford a £6 Primark skirt rather than a £40 People Tree one? Or a refreshing beacon of hope that fashion can be planet friendly? 

No comments: