Wednesday 28 October 2009

Day nine... and I still smell.

Went out last night so didn't get a chance to wash my dress. I still stink. It's kind of like curry. Nice. So tonight I MUST wash the dress. Febreeze just ain't cutting it anymore.
Anyway, today I have gone the leggy route. Red tulip high-waisted mini skirt, black diamond tights (I still have to be fairly respectable for work) and black court shoes.
But enough with the skirt layering, I've done it to death. Tomorrow I am going to attempt something a bit different. What it will be I'm really not sure! Any suggestions? I refuse to run out of ideas already!

2 comments:

hayjane said...

Wear it as a scarf?

The London Loves said...

jeans and floaty scarf... or is that too dull? or, if you have a trouser suit, have it under that (nb may be better if we have a cold snap. you'll still be doing this in January, right?)